The apartment change application is meant for current Wartalo Kodit residents who wish to move to a new apartment for a valid reason and under the following terms:
- The resident’s current rental agreement has remained in effect at least one year, or the previous apartment change took place more than one year ago.
- The resident owes no debt to Wartalo Kodit oy.
- The resident has not received any notices for breaking the rules/bylaws.
- The apartment has been kept in good condition.
- The resident is willing to pay a rental deposit for their new apartment.
- The previous deposit will be refunded to the resident if there is no cause for collection after their old apartment has been inspected.
- Rental deposits are apartment-specific, and they will not be transferred to a new apartment.